Friday, February 8, 2013

Welcome 2013... Page is old.

   Its been a long time! I am going to try writing more this year (not that anyone wants to read what I have to say.)  Last year was a roller coast of emotions.  I'm not ready to go into detail but maybe one of these days. Page and I did have a great time; one day I will post a few pics of last year.
    Recently, we rang in the new year at my parents house.  We love being able to go on a mini vacation and hang out with the fam.  It is nice that we don't live that far away. When we got back, I got busy planning Page's surprise birthday party.  I had so much fun planning it. There were a few times I thought for sure he would figure it out, but he said he had no idea.  I am so glad that my parents were able to come.  Thank you to everyone that helped me pull it off, we are so lucky to have such great family and friends! 
    The Party was Angry Bird themed.  Page likes to play Angry Birds because they are angry, like him, but he isn't obsessed with them.  I didn't know what else to do and thought the kids would have fun with the all the Angry Bird stuff.  We had party favors and games.  It was a great party!  I think everyone had fun...except maybe Vanessa...

We had Angry Bird games.
Soups, crackers, and veggies to eat.






Angry Bird poop (m&m).
Angry Bird Food (gummy worms).
Angry Bird magnets











Page and Chewy @ my parents

Our Sunday drive up the Provo canyon
Another drive


6 comments:

  1. I will get you back, don't worry! Muhahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Tessa is posting again! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For sure I love reading your blog! Glad that you are going to keep up with it. Love you lots! By the way your Angry Bird stuff turned out so cute! I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete