Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving @ the Colgrove's

Nov 19, my friend Erin got married. It was a really busy day.
  • I left my parents house that morning at 8:30
  • Got to the Rexburg temple a little before 9:30
  • Left the temple between 11 and 11:30
  • Had the luncheon at 12:30
  • Helped get ready for the reception
  • Pics at 4:30
  • Reception from 6-8
  • Helped clean up
  • Left the church at 9
  • Got home around 9:30 and talked to my parents

I am so happy for her. She has been a really good friend. I wish the best for her.

Thursday: Just a few min after Page showed up at my parents house, we delivered Thanksgiving dinner to people in need. At our own Thanksgiving dinner almost everyone was there. My younger brother had to work and my older brother was in VA. Dinner was delicious. After dinner was devoured we looked at the ads for black friday sells. It was funny, we had both my parents laptops and my mom's ipad out ordering things online, with ads all over the table. My mom, sisters and I started black friday at ten at walmart. It was insane. We had to park across the street. My sister, Chelsea and I were going to go to Old Navy, but that line was way too long. We got home around midnight.

Friday: My mom and I (Page was our driver) braved the crowds of many stores. Joann's took the longest. The line to cut the fabric was over two hrs. My dad met us in town for Sizzler friday. It was crazy to see some of the people still there from when I worked there. That night my parents play pool with Page and I.

Saturday: We went out shopping again. Lunch with my parents at Johnny Carinos. Then we finished our pool game. My parents won. We also played some air hockey.

Sunday: Sad day. The day we left. I love spending time with my Family. They mean the world to me.



2 comments:

  1. Glad you got some pictures of Thanksgiving day. I was just thinking this morning I was sad I didn't have any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly Sis- I totally didn't know you had a blog I must be living in outer space or something! It was nice to have you guys home for thanksgiving, were looking forward to seeing you again at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete