I had a wonderful birthday!
I had to work early that morning, but had the rest of the day off. Page and I just had something simple for lunch. It was a nice and relaxing birthday. My ipad2 had come the day before. Thanks Page, I love it!
I had to work early that morning, but had the rest of the day off. Page and I just had something simple for lunch. It was a nice and relaxing birthday. My ipad2 had come the day before. Thanks Page, I love it!BIRTHDAY NIGHT

Page worked that night :(. So I had a girls night out. We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and then we went to Nickel City. The dinner was very interesting. We only had a few problems. Nickel City was a blast. I was a little kid again.BIRTHDAY WEEKEND
My mom and my sister came down for the weekend. Sat night we went out to dinner at Los Hermanos. Then came home and watch Father of The Bride 2. NOBODY LOOK AT THEM!
Love that movie. Chels and I can laugh at it forever. Sat we went to Sushi Ya. Then we went on a hike to see a waterfall. After the hike we went home and watch another movie. It was ni
ce to have some of my family here. It was so hard to see them go Sun morning. Thank you MOM and CHELSEA for coming to see me. It means a lot to me.Thank you for all the birthday wishes and the birthday gifts. I had a wonderful birthday.
Happy Late Birthday Tessa!! I meant to call you because I didn't want to leave a lame-O facebook message, but I didn't cuz I suck. Love ya and you look great! Glad you had a great birthday! And DANG an IPAD 2?? Don't tell daddy he'll be really jealous :)
ReplyDelete